Test your website on different mobile phones
What is a mobile friendly website?
It is a type of website which displays properly and perfectly on small screen devices such as: Android phones, iPhones, iPads, tablets, mini laptops etc.
A mobile friendly website has many features like, it loads faster than non-mobile friendly website as many irrelevant sections are being hidden. A user can easily read the content on a mobile friendly website and can easily use its functions without even zooming in.
What is a website test on any device?
A process in which a user test his/her website on different mobile phones and on other devices such as LAPTOP, MINI LAPTOP, TABLET, and PC etc. In this process a user can see the performance of his website. Through testing of website a user can check out his website that it works properly or not and its features and functions are working correctly or not? By this testing, user can also see the adjustment of size of his site on various devices.
Importance of a mobile friendly website:
With the passage of time, the use of mobile phones and other mini devices has increased, now days. Today smart phones and other devices are using widely in the whole world. Users prefer small devices such as iPad, iPhone, tablet, and smart phone, because these are flexible to use and easy to carry. To make your website rank high on different search engines, you should make it mobile friendly or in other words responsive. You will also get the unbelievable traffic/visitors on your website by making it mobile friendly.
A mobile friendly website has great importance as well as many advantages which are given below:
- You can see the best response of your website by making it mobile friendly.
- Features on your website function properly if you make it mobile friendly. For example your website is not mobile friendly and you want to access it on small device then you will not be able to see and use its navigation, features, content, and design etc, hassle-free. In this scenario you may need to make your website responsive or mobile friendly.
- A mobile friendly website loads faster on any device within 3 seconds. It is the best response of your website to your visitor. Many visitors escape from the websites which are not mobile friendly and take more time to load/open properly. It is an irritating impression to your users. In this situation a mobile friendly website is a best way to make your visitors happy and you can retain your visitors/customers.
- Today, every individual has small device such as iPad, iPhone, Android Cell Phone, etc, they access different websites by using these devices, so it is necessary to turn your website into a mobile friendly website. By making mobile friendly website you can get more and more visitors to your website, in this way your website rank will also increase and your website may rank high on the top of search engines.
- If your website is mobile friendly then your content looks excellent on any small device and user will stay on your website for longer, but on the other hand if your website is not mobile friendly then your content would be disrupting and will not show properly and clearly, in this way user can ignore and leave your website. Hence it is necessary to provide flexible facilities to your visitors by making a professional mobile friendly website.
Above points of significance of mobile friendly website strongly shows that how a responsive website has great value in today’s technology.
Check your website on different mobile phones by using responsive checker tool:
We have explained, you, the great importance of a mobile friendly website in this article. Now it is time to find a tool through which you can easily check your website on different devices. You can check that your website is mobile friendly or not by using RESPONSIVE CHECKER’s design testing tool.
Here we are introducing an awesome free online tool by which you can easily compare the response of your website on different mobile phones. You can get this free online RESPONSIVE CHECKER’s tool on this link.
Test your website on mobile phones and other devices:
As we have discussed about the mobile friendly website in this blog article. Now it is the matter of a platform on which you can easily check responsiveness of your website. In this blog article, we are going to tell you about an amazing and quick platform through which you would be able to check your website, that, it is responsive or not.
Responsivechecker.net is a best platform which provides you a quality service, as well as makes you satisfy, just try it and check your website to make it much better!
On responsivechecker.net, there are more than 250 various mobile phone devices of different brands such as: APPLE, SAMSUNG, SONY, and LG etc. you can easily find your desired device to check out your website and you can also check your website on all devices at the same time.
Check your website on APPLE’s devices:
APPLE is the most popular brand in the whole world. Most individuals use APPLE’s different phones now days. We have integrated 24 devices of APPLE, in which you can check your website without any difficulty. The method of checking website on APPLE devices is given below:
- Please go to the website responsivechecker.net
- Now go to the navigation bar and hit the button CHECK RESPONSIVE. Through this all devices will list.
- You will have to select your desired devices. We have listed all devices names with their pixels, on the left side of device.
- Just put the URL of your website in text field, tick on the check box of your desired devices and hit the button SUBMIT.
- You would get best result by using this fantastic responsive checker tool.
Test your website on SAMSUNG’s devices:
SAMSUNG is another well known brand of electrical gadgets in the entire world. Now days, people often use Samsung mobile phones because it is reliable as well as affordable. In this case if you want to approach your website to people then make it mobile friendly.
There are 128 mobile phones of SAMSUNG brand on responsivechecker.net, where you can find the best result of your website on smart phones, and tablets. Here, we are showing you the method that how to check your website on SAMSUNG device by using website checker tool.
- Open your browser and go to the URL: ResponsiveChecker.net
- You will see homepage of website, go to the navigation bar and click the button CHECK RESPONSIVE.
- After doing that you will be able to see a text field, a SUBMIT button and all devices names along with check boxes.
- Just tick on the check box of your desired device(s), enter the URL in text field and hit the SUBMIT button.
- This way you will see a fair response of your website on your desired device(s).
Emulate your website on SONY’s devices:
Everyone had heard about SONY, a famous company of electrical gadgets, from which mobile phones are well known products of this company. In this blog article we are going to tell you the procedure that how to emulate your website on SONY’s devices by using a website testing tool.
First, go to your browser and enter the URL responsivechecker.net, you will find a homepage of website.
Click the button CHECK RESPONSIVE in the navigation bar, you will see a text field, a submit button and 72 devices of SONY.
Just select the device, againt which you want to check responsiveness of your website, put the URL in the text field and click the SUBMIT button. This way, you will see the responsiveness of your website and can improve it better.
How to test a website on any LG device:
LG is another big company which makes durable and reliable mobile phones. We have 27 mobile phones from LG on responsivechecker.net at the moment, you c an easily find your desired LG phone and then you can check your website on it.
Now, the matter is that how to test a website on LG devices by using a testing tool?
In answer we would show you the easy method of checking website by a testing tool. The simple method of testing website is given below:
- First of all go to the link responsivechecker.net then go to the webpage of testing through clicking CHECK RESPONSIVE button in navigation bar.
- Now select any device from LG section, put the URL in text field and hit the SUBMIT button.
- The result is ready to come in front of you, now you can check your website that it is a mobile friendly or not?